Garrett recently attended a birthday party and learned some new games. He played Red Light, Green Light, Mother May I, and Duck Duck Goose. Ever since the party he has been asking Chris and me if we'd like to play Donk, Donk, Juice! It's so funny. Even when we play the game and I remind him that it is called, "Duck, Duck, Goose!" he still says Donk, Donk, Juice! I kind of like the Donk! Donk! because the tap on the head could be called a donk.
Last Thursday Garrett and I went to a dance recital on campus. The show was 3 hours long and Garrett wanted to watch every minute of it. He loved watching the acrobats, tap dancers, and ballet dancers. He thought the costumes were really cool. Since the theater was just a 15 minute walk from our house, we walked home. On the way, we played Red Light, Green Light. Garrett really likes the yellow light command because he likes to walk in slow motion. I really wanted to get home and was pushing for green light commands. We had a very nice night out together and I resolved to spend more special alone time with Garrett.
Today Mary gave me three kisses. Two of them required her to lean over her lunch plate to reach my face. Also, when I picked Mary up from MMO she said, "HI!!!!" at the top of her lungs and then started talking really fast as if she was telling me all about her morning. Chiming in at the top of the affection charts, Garrett said, "Mommy, I so much love you" about 30 times. Life is good.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment