Friday, August 8, 2008
New Blog Access
Hi, everyone. Well for the first time ever I had a suspicious comment on my blog. You know, I am generally a trusting person, but when it comes to my kids I am super cautious. I was alerted to the fact that I had a suspicious stranger commenting on the blog... not a friend-of-a-friend type, but a weirdo-type, so now I will need to make the blog an invite-only thing. This is sad because I like the idea of my friends sharing our stories with their friends. If you have a friend who would like access to the blog (I know some of you have a link to the blog from your own blog), then please send along their address. I would be happy to have many readers who are just normal, happy, well-intentioned people reading our blog. For example, my sister works with a lot of great people who check up on Mr. Mo and Miss Moo from time to time. Just send me their addresses and I'll invite them to view the blog. Sorry for the censorship. I truly wish it were not necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw that suspicious comment a month or so ago. Can't wait to see more pictures :)
We got the change, thank you.
W
Post a Comment