Hey just a year ago, I started the Miss Moo and Mr. Mo blog. This year I will try to make some improvements, such as adding video and more pictures. I know some of you will be saying, "And don't forget to try to write more often!" Sure thing. I'll make a deal with you. For every comment you write, I'll write a new entry! My blog is sadly lacking commentary. And it's not like it's not being read because you all seem to know when I haven't been writing.
What exciting adventures will the new year hold for Moo and Mo? Well, this week Miss Moo is moving to the two's room at school. She is officially not a baby anymore. She is already talking up a storm, so I'm sure we'll start seeing lots of entries about the Life According to Moo. Garrett will start Kindergarten in January. I cannot believe it! It will be really exciting to see him experience a full day school program, but I will miss my little buddy! Hmmm... with all this growing up going on, I think I might have to start bugging Chris for the next little bundle. Don't hold your breath though; Chris is trying to count sheep in his future, not kids!
We hope that all of you have a wonderful year. As usual, we wish (and I pray) for you to have great times and even greater health. Cin cin, as the Italians say!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment